Progetto “TELEexe4ALL” PROJECT - ERASMUS-SPORT-2022-SCP
The objectives of the project are:
- develop a new open-source platform that provides supervised and interactive group exercise sessions (synchronous or asynchronous), encouraging participation in sport and physical activity;
- create an online educational tele-exercise course to encourage sports education.
The "TELEexe4ALL" platform will be used to:
- organise synchronous tele-exercise sessions for the general and special population and for athletes with and without disabilities;
- broadcast asynchronous tele-exercise sessions for target groups and athletes;
- organise online competitions for athletes with and without disabilities;
- address horizontal priorities through tele-exercise by creating short video messages to promote social inclusion, the environment and climate change.
An advanced training course in tele-exercise will be offered to fitness instructors to broaden the spectrum of professionals able to move their programmes from in-person to home-based interventions.
In addition, the partnership will set standards for tele-exercise for general/special populations and athletes, generating scientific articles and white papers.
Five events will be organised to amplify dissemination, inviting external experts, decision makers, stakeholders, etc.
"TELEexe4ALL" will last 24 months.
The social network profiles